Thursday, November 29, 2007

Secret of the Stole #8 - Hurray!!!



Sorry for the bad picture. I pined it out really quick so I could get a shot and it's kinda crooked. Ah well... IT'S DONE!!! What more is there to say? Now all I have to do is figure out how I'm going to block it in a reeeeaaaly small area with only wood floors. Hmmm....this is going to take some creative thinking. :)

This KAL was so much fun that I've already signed up for the next SotS KAL. I can't wait for that to begin in January. In the mean time though I guess it will give me some breathing room to finish up some other stuff. One of which is Mom's Santa Quilt...



I'm about 3/4 of the way through quilting it and hope to have it done in the next week or so. I promised to have it to her to use for Christmas. At least I have the binding all ready to go. After that hopefully I can get back to my Mystic Waters Shawl. I'm still on clue #1 and falling more and more behind...

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Your stole is beautiful. I love the quilt.