Friday, November 23, 2007

The Friday After...

Hope everyone had a good holiday yesterday. It was pretty quiet here. Unfortunately, I'm back on my antibiotic medication again for another 2 weeks. Apparently the last dose didn't quite get rid of the problem. Here's hoping that this will do it! Needless to say, DH and I had a nice quite Thanksgiving at home with just the two of us. I really can't complain...I did get quite a lot of knitting done :)

First I finished off my Jelly Bean Bunny that has been in limbo since I began all these KALs. He's a cutie! :) The pattern is by Amy Gaines who has a shop on the etsy site. My first real knitting project was a small knitted rabbit from the Last Minute Knitted Gifts book. Ever since then I've been hooked on knitted bunnies :) If anyone out there has any suggestions for bunny pattens or where to find them send me a note. I'm alway looking for new ones :)


My other finished project yesterday was section 7 of the Secret of the Stole KAL. Just in time too! I've already printed off section 8 and plan on having it done this weekend. Hard to believe the KALs done! Where did the time go?? Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to block this thing. With all wood floors in our house I'm going to have to get creative...

Lastly, with the weather turning colder I thought I end with another cat purl of wisdom: (This one is Chibi's favorite!)
"Never waste a perfectly good patch of sunshine."

No comments: