Sunday, October 14, 2007

Secret of the Stole #1



Ok, I finally got the picture taken... I finished section one last night and have cautiously started on section two. This time with no TV to distract me! Considering this is my first lace project I guess I got a little ambitious (or would it be cocky) in trying to work on the stole while watching TV at the same time. Not a good combo when you want to concentrate...especially if you're trying to watch Heroes. :)

At any rate, I'm working my stole in Knit Picks Shadow - Vinyard on a size 4 circular. I do have to say that this is my first KAL of this type and I'm loving it! Everyone is really helpful and DK's pattern is a lot of fun. Thank you so much to all involved!!

PS (No there are no beads involved in my version. I figured since it was my first time knitting lace that I didn't need anything extra to make the project more involved. :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. Keep up the great work.

SYLVIE said...

Your SOS looks really nice! I really like the color.

I'm part of this group and it's my firs attempt at lace too.